Combining professional photography with more than four decades of sports, equine know-how and first-hand experience.
My photography illustrates more than a snapshot. Focusing on attention to detail, creativity, and style, I aim to capture a moment in time, a feeling, and a memory that lasts a lifetime. Still a horsewoman today, I understand what makes an extraordinary photo to contestants at rodeos and horse shows alike. I provide photos that, I myself, would be proud to hang on my own walls.
I offer state of the art equipment and shoot with full-frame cameras and L-lenses only.
As a rule, I do not sell unedited photos directly at shows, hence I don’t bring a printer. All of my images go through a stringent selection process plus basic image editing (color and light correction/enhancement) to assure only the finest images are published. Pictures are available to purchase usually within a few days of the event at www.WildHorses.photo
Please understand that if hired as the “official” photographer at an equestrian event it may not be possible to catch every rider at the show unless hired for specific contestants. If hired for individual riders at equestrian shows, I focus my camera on my clients as your personal show photographer when in the arena. Hence, I am only able to take various additional pictures of other riders when my own clients are not competing.Rodeo assignments outside of Chief Joseph Days Rodeo, who I work for as the official Public Relations Photographer, are available for non-PRCA rodeos only.In addition to rodeos and horse shows, I cover the Wallowa County Fair, Enterprise Outlaws, and Joseph Eagles High school basketball, as well as many other public community events.
My photography work has been displayed in Cowboys & Indians (2016 & 2018) and various Oregon and Washington entertainment and vacation publications, at Art Gallery Festivals, private businesses, as well as for display advertisement for many clients in and out of Wallowa County including the Wallowa County Chieftain (2003-2007).In 2005, I placed 2nd Place at the Wallowa Valley Arts Festival in Professional Digital Photography.I hope you will consider my services for your event and the opportunity to provide professional quality photos at your next rodeo, horse show or fair.Past and Present Event Photography:
- Chief Joseph Days Rodeo (2007 – current * Official CJD PR Photographer since 2010)
- Chief Joseph Days Ranch Rodeo (2012 – current)
- Tamkaliks (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018, 2019 * Freelance only)
- Wallowa County Barrel Race Association (2018)
- Mountain High Broncs & Bulls (2008 – 2016, *Official photographer)
- Mountain High Broncs & Bulls (2017 – current *Freelance only)
- Wallowa County Fair (2004 – current)
- Wallowa County Stockgrowers Rodeo (2018, 2013, 2012, 2010)
- Wallowa County Junior Rodeos (2003 – 2006)
- Rodeo Blowout, Milton Freewater, OR (2001)
- Wallowa County High School Basketball (2007 – current)
Commercial & Advertising Photography, Video Productions
- Chief Joseph Days Rodeo (2010 – current)
- Highview Angus Ranch, Enterprise, Oregon – Media Marketing Director (2010 – current)
- Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals – Video Productions (2014 – 2019)
- KWVR Radio – News Director, Photographer, Webmaster (2008-2009)
- Wallowa County Chieftain – Production Manager & Design (2003-2007)