Owner, Publisher, and Professional Photographer
Angelika Ursula Dietrich
Angelika’s photography work has been displayed in Cowboys & Indians (2016 & 2018) and various Oregon and Washington entertainment and vacation publications, Chief Joseph Days Rodeo Program and website (2012-2020), at Art Gallery Festivals, private businesses, as well as for display advertisement for many clients in and out of Wallowa County including the Wallowa County Chieftain (2003-2007)
- Offering Horse Show + Rodeos + 4H-FFA, Community Events + Outdoor + Farm & Ranch + Commercial Photography and Video Productions
- Member of the Professional Photographers of America
- Media Marketing Director at Highview Angus Ranch since 2009
- Rodeo Program Committee Chair, Media Manager, Official Public Relations Photographer at Chief Joseph Days Rodeo from 2010-2020
- Lifetime Member of Chief Joseph Days Rodeo
Combining professional photography with more than four decades of sports, equine know-how and first-hand experience.
My photography illustrates more than a snapshot. Focusing on attention to detail, creativity, and style, I aim to capture a moment in time, a feeling, and a memory that lasts a lifetime. Still a horsewoman today, I understand what makes an extraordinary photo to contestants at rodeos and horse shows alike. I provide photos that, I myself, would be proud to hang on my own walls.
I offer state of the art equipment and shoot with full-frame cameras and L-lenses only.
As a rule, I do not sell unedited photos directly at shows, hence I don’t bring a printer. All of my images go through a stringent selection process plus basic image editing (color and light correction/enhancement) to assure only the finest images are published. Pictures are available to purchase usually within a few days of the event on my retail photography site.
Please understand that if hired as the “official” photographer at an equestrian event it may not be possible to catch every rider at the show unless hired for specific contestants. If hired for individual riders at equestrian shows, I focus my camera on my clients as your personal show photographer when in the arena. Hence, I am only able to take various additional pictures of other riders when my own clients are not competing.
Rodeo assignments are available for non-PRCA rodeos only since I do not hold a PRCA photographer card. In addition to rodeos and horse shows, I cover the Wallowa County Fair, Enterprise Outlaws, and Joseph Eagles High school basketball, as well as many other public community events.
My photography work has been displayed in Cowboys & Indians (2016 & 2018) and various Oregon and Washington entertainment and vacation publications, at Art Gallery Festivals, private businesses, as well as for display advertisement for many clients in and out of Wallowa County including the Wallowa County Chieftain (2003-2007).
I hope you will consider my services for your event and the opportunity to provide professional quality photos at your next rodeo, horse show or fair.
- Official Chief Joseph Days Rodeo PR Photographer (2010-2020)
- 2019 Chief Joseph Days Volunteer of the Year
- 2nd Place at the Wallowa Valley Arts Festival in Professional Digital Photography.
Past and present Event photography
- General Event Photography (2000 – current)
- Wallowa County Fair (2004 – current)
- Chief Joseph Days Rodeo (2007 – 2020; Official CJD PR Photographer 2010-2020)
- Chief Joseph Days Ranch Rodeo (2012 – 2019)
- Wallowa County Barrel Race Association (2018)
- Wallowa County Stockgrowers Rodeo (2018, 2013, 2012, 2010)
- Mountain High Broncs & Bulls (2008 – 2016 * Official photographer)
- Mountain High Broncs & Bulls (2017 – current * Freelance only)
- Wallowa County Junior Rodeos (2003 – 2006)
- Rodeo Blowout, Milton Freewater, OR (2001)
Other event photography includes
- Wallowa County High School Basketball (2007 – current)
- Tamkaliks (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018 * Freelance only; 2019 invited photographer)
Commercial & Advertising Photography, Video Productions
- Wallowa Mountain Properties (2013-current)
- Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals (2014 – 2019)
- Highview Angus Ranch, Enterprise, Oregon (2010 – current)
- Chief Joseph Days Rodeo (2010 – 2020)
- Wallowa County Chieftain, Production Manager, Freelance Photographer (2003-2007)