Two very proud
Winners of the 2021 4th of July Parade in Wallowa
PARADE WINNERS were judged by 5 judges; two of them out of County residents, three Wallowa County residents.)
- 1st place-Gage Goebel-Chevelle Burn-out Blue & Red smoke
- 2nd place-Krebs Ranch- the EWE entry!!!
- 3rd place-Wallowa River RV Park- Such patriotic beauty with several items that helps make our parade a hit!
- 4th place-Spirited Horse with beautiful braid & wagon-The Stove Store/ Matt Proffitt & family
- 1st place-Spaurs/ Indian with Antlers on the horse
- 2nd place-Dr.Pepper go-cart/ Mandi Posts son
CITY CHOICE AWARD
- Larm’s Recycling Truck- from Mt. Angel
The winners can contact City Hall to make arrangements to pick up Prize money.
Next year participants will have to register for the parade again so the announcers and judges will have names and knowledge of the entries.
Thank you to all who showed up, It really was a fantastic parade!!
The 2022 4th of July Parade will start at 11:00 am.
Facebook Comments Box